Crystal Love
I've been working extremely hard on my crystal healing course over the last few weeks, learning so much and gaining so much inspiration. I've really loved the course, and I just have my case studies to do now before i'm a certified crystal healer. I've learnt more than I ever imagined I would, not only about the crystals themselves, but also about geology, sensing energy, chakras, colours, healing animals and so much more. I was very happy this morning when a delivery arrived with lots of lovely, new crystals and a new crystal book. I'm very excited now to do some case studies on my friends and family, make some gem elixirs and try out some crystal grids. I've been using crystals for a few years, and always felt the energies quite easily, but now I really feel that special connection. They have helped me so much over the years, and they certainly go very nicely when combined with reiki. Double healing! Here's a few of my new crystals ...
Comments
Post a Comment